We want you to navigate today’s rapidly changing business and political climate successfully by engaging with your customers and partners in a personal and authentic way.
Whether in the halls of Congress or technology campuses of Silicon Valley, we can help your organization develop a strategy of engagement, identify key players in your sector, and arrange creative, lasting engagement with these partners. Leveraging years of knowledge, experience, and contacts in Washington, D.C. and Silicon Valley, Sebastian and Kati will elevate your transatlantic engagement strategy.
We tailor our services to your specific needs and actively engage you throughout the process. We will introduce you to high caliber partners of our networks to build relationships that last. We want you to grow professionally and personally. When organizing programming for delegations, we keep our groups small to a maximum of 10 participants in order to ensure an effective use of time for all those involved including meeting partners.
We offer expertise to the broader community of startups, established firms, think tanks, government agencies, and public and private foundations in the following areas:
Stakeholder Engagement: DC, NYC, Silicon Valley
- Creation of impactful opportunities for engagement for organizations, companies and governments
- Facilitation of introductions to relevant players throughout the US with a focus on DC, NYC, and Silicon Valley ecosystems
- Development of innovative programs, conferences, un-conferences, seminars, fly-ins, and board meetings
- Creation of deliverables such as video, website, branding, and social media for events
- Development of a clear and thorough communications plan and cadence
- Identification of proactive and reactive press strategy
- Creation of social media content and monitoring of social media accounts
- Creation of clear, simple and compelling strategic narratives for your organization
- Coaching for spokespeople for public speaking engagements, media interviews, etc.
- Creation of written materials, eg. story pitches, messaging guidelines, white papers, Q&As
- Maintenance of stakeholder outreach and contact management
Public Policy Strategy
- Creation of stakeholder analysis
- Development of legislative monitoring processes
- Strategic advice with respect to policy challenges
- Identification of key strategic partners
- Development of stakeholder engagement strategy
- Foresight planning and trend analysis to help your organization plan for the future
Graphic art by Ferdinand Vogler www.ferdinandvogler.com.